Rugged, Mobile, Easy to Use and Maintain
They are loaded with standard features that help you get jobs done, such as:
- An integral, four-wheel, two-axle cart that makes these machines easier to manoeuvre, even with abrasive in the pot.
- The cart is constructed from steel-tubing that protects all plumbing, is ergonomically shaped, and doubles as a skid.
- An integral CPF breathing-air filter directly attaches to the rear of the machines and is protected by the cart’s tubing.
- Connection points are conveniently located on the front leg of the machines, which simplifies hooking up the blast hose, remote controls, and breathing-air line.
Contractor Blast Machines come with 4-cuft or 6-cuft pressure vessels. The machines are ideal for rental yards and are especially useful for blast and paint contractors, as well as hundreds of other professionals.
• Available in Two Sizes: 4 cuft and 6 cuft
- 4 cuft: Approximately 400 lbs of mineral abrasive.
- 6 cuft: Approximately 600 lbs of mineral abrasive.
- Fits through standard doorways.
Integral 4-Wheel Cart
Increases Mobility, Protects Plumbing
- Ergonomically designed and made from heavy-duty steel tubing.
- Operators can easily tilt the four-wheel, two-axle cart onto the back wheels for manoeuvring the machines at blast sites, even if a machine has abrasive in the pot.
- The steel tubing forms a cage that protects plumbing, especially at the weld joints and components such as the remote control valves.
- The optional, integral CPF breathing-air filter attaches to the rear of the machine and is protected by the cart.
- The cart’s tubing doubles as a skid. Operators can pull a Contractor Blast Machine into a truck bed or onto a trailer and leave the machine resting horizontally on the tubing. This placement reduces the truck’s or trailer’s centre of gravity.