High-quality, high-volume, high-pressure
The Graco King units are designed to withstand the harshest environmental conditions and easily handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. With 10 different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics for your application. Discover all the benefits of a King sprayer here:
This air motor has 50% less parts when compared to the NXT valve, making maintenance and troubleshooting easy. All motor parts are easily accessible and require simple maintenance.
Improved icing performance
Thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. The newly designed poppets and external pilot lines virtually eliminate pilot valve freezing that can result in an instant stop. The icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
With more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you’ll achieve a faster, smoother changeover. Eliminating the “wink” in your pattern – it is a difference you will feel.
Improved sealing and strength
Improved sealing and strength with the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings instead of five. The new MaxLife™ pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
Multi gun capabilities
Graco’s powerful new air motor lets you use multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. A new manifold has been designed to simplify the installation of multiple guns.
- Graco’s powerful new Air Motor lets you use multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation
- The higher output per cycle means less total cycles for any given job, which means less wear and tear of the parts and components. This ultimately results in less downtime and maintenance expenses for the user.
- The King sprayer is designed to eliminate non-restartable icing stalls for more uptime.
- The new suction hose design ensures maximum intake rates. The new connector makes for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- The heavy-duty cart is exceptionally robust and provides protection for the pump and accessories – even if the toughest conditions